Optical Zone: Your Eye Doctors in Plano, TX
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. Our Plano Eye Doctors work hard to take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs.
Our Plano optometrists at Optical Zone provide the expert eye care, advice, options, and follow up for residents of Plano and nearby areas. We can help you with our wide variety of eye care services from an eye exam to contact lens fittings. Our optometrists in the provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye disease, dry eye and macular degeneration. We help with whatever you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Providing You With Eye Exams and More in Plano!
Take a moment, look through our site and see why we are the best optometrist Plano has to offer.
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Eye Examinations
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- High Fashion Frames and Lenses
- Jan 8, 2015 - Office Closed Due to Illness
We will be closed on Thursday Jan 8th due to illness in the office and resume regular business hours on Saturday January 10th.
We apologize for the invcovenience but feel it is necessary for the safety of our patients and staff. Thank- you for your understanding
- Dec 31, 2014 - Know How and When to Treat an Eye Infection
- Dec 22, 2014 - 8 Tips to Beat Winter Dry Eyes
- Dec 20, 2014 - Holiday Hours
We will be CLOSED on Wednesday December 24th to Sunday December 28th.
We will resume normal office hours on Monday December 29th. More »
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Optical Zone
7000 Independence Parkway Suite 148
Plano TX 75025
Fax: (972) 491-1733
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.