Optical Zone: Your Eye Doctors in Plano, TX
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. Our Plano Eye Doctors work hard to take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs.
Our Plano optometrists at Optical Zone provide the expert eye care, advice, options, and follow up for residents of Plano and nearby areas. We can help you with our wide variety of eye care services from an eye exam to contact lens fittings. Our optometrists in the provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye disease, dry eye and macular degeneration. We help with whatever you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Providing You With Eye Exams and More in Plano!
Take a moment, look through our site and see why we are the best optometrist Plano has to offer.
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Eye Examinations
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- High Fashion Frames and Lenses
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the facts? More »
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Optical Zone
7000 Independence Parkway Suite 148
Plano TX 75025
Fax: (972) 491-1733
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.